We focus on family being a partner in the child's education.
Tri-Lakes Community Preschool is a non-profit organization offering a high quality, developmentally appropriate preschool program focusing on the family being a partner in the child’s education.
TLCP strives to:
- Provide an opportunity for children to start school ready to learn.
- Provide resources so that all children in our area have the opportunity to receive a quality preschool education.
- Create an environment of mutual respect.
- Benefit from the partnership between the children, families and the school.
- Develop and maintain collaborative efforts to provide resources to children and families to enhance educational success.
As an organization, we:
- Treat all students equally.
- Respect all religions, customs, ethnic backgrounds and cultural beliefs.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to children and families.
- Emphasize a non-sexist, multicultural approach to early childhood education.
- Value the importance of the family cooperative as it pertains to families being directly involved in their child’s early education, and parenting skills and basic child development being demonstrated in a comfortable and safe environment.